JL-711A zhaga book-18 latch controller
Jl-711A is a latch type controller developed based on the interface size standard of zhaga book18. It adopts a light sensor and can output 0~10v dimming signal. The controller is suitable for lighting scenes such as roads, lawns, courtyards and parks.
*1. The old version of the program for some samples is to turn off the light by default and maintain it for 5S after power on, and then enter the self-photosensitive operation mode.
*Comply with zhaga book18 standard
*DC power supply, ultra-low power consumption
*Small size, suitable for installation to all kinds of lamps
*Support 0~10v dimming mode (it will not be unable to output to 0V due to the driver dimming pull-up circuit)
*Anti false trigger design of interference light source
*Compensation design of reflected light of lamps
*The waterproof protection level can be as high as IP66
Controller pin definition
The interface of the product itself has been treated to prevent stupidity. When installing the controller, you only need to screw the controller directly with the base, as shown in the figure below. After inserting it, tighten it clockwise, and when removing it, loosen it counterclockwise.
Precautions for use
1. If the negative pole of the auxiliary power supply of the driver is separated from the negative pole of the dimming interface, they need to be short circuited and connected to the controller \2.
2. If the controller is installed very close to the light source surface of the lamp, and the power of the lamp is also relatively large, it may exceed the limit of reflected light compensation, causing the phenomenon of self illumination and self extinction.
3. Because the zhaga controller does not have the ability to cut off the AC power supply of the driver, the customer needs to choose a driver whose output current can be close to 0ma when using the zhaga controller, otherwise the lamp may not be completely turned off. For example, the output current curve in the driver specification book shows that the minimum output current is close to 0ma.
4. The controller only outputs dimming signal to the driver, which is independent of the power load of the driver and light source.
5. Do not use your fingers to block the photosensitive window during the test, because the finger gap may transmit light and cause the light to fail to turn on.